Today brought shocking news as we learned that my grandma passed away during the night. She was a wonderful woman who loved everyone she ever met. She lived a simple life in a small town where everyone knew her, she ate at the same little restaurants, was dedicated to her church and enjoyed watching the day through her big picture window. She has gone home to be with the Lord and as bad as it hurts we are forever grateful that we were able to know her and be loved by her. I am so thankful that she was able to spend time with Bryant and Lucy Kate and they will always here about there great grandma Lucille.
7 comments:
I am so sorry. Praying for ya'll!
Our thoughts are with your family and hope you are feeling better
aww im so sorry. yes, i will pray for your family to have peace
I'm so sorry. ((HUGS))
Lesley, I am so sorry. I know how much she meant to you. I'll be thinking about you and praying for your family. How wonderful to know, though, that she was able to spend some time with Lucy Kate and Bryant. Those are great memories you will have! Love you!
Thinking of and praying for you and the family.
I'm so sorry. I fear that phonecall everyday. I'll keep you in my prayers.--Meg
Post a Comment