It is so hard to believe that one year ago Bryant and Lucy Kate entered our world and things were forever changed. This past year has been full of so many emotions, from fear to pure joy and happiness. We are so thrilled to celebrate such a wonderful occasion and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. I will have more time to post tomorrow about the day so look for pictures tomorrow. I have to get some sleep before I pass out, too much going on these past two weeks and today was extremely busy!
3 comments:
Awe, I cannot wait to see the pics!!!!! You guys have two precious babies that are growing up so big and smart and strong, what a blessing.
Happy Birthday Bryant & Lucy!! I can't wait to see pics from the big day.
Happy Birthday Bryant and Lucy Kate! What a year for all of you guys. I can't wait for pictures of the big day!.
Congrats~ Lucy,Matt,Emma and Colton
Post a Comment