I celebrated my 26th birthday today and it was perfect. I started the day sleeping in while Charles was gone turkey hunting. My parents came mid morning and planned a great lunch. Dad went to the store while mom and I hung out in the nursery (my new favorite room in the house) and then we ate a late lunch. My brother was able to make it and Emily was working so she is coming over tomorrow. My gifts were great and things I really wanted so I was so excited. My sweet husband surprised me with a ring that has my birthstone, which I love and did not even ask for. I am so proud of him for coming up with it on his own. For dinner we met up with some great friends at the club and we celebrated with great food and cake. The day was perfect and I appreciate all the phone calls and wonderful gifts.
Mom and Dad preparing a great birthday lunch.
Jeremy, dad, me, and mom.
We are just missing Emily.
My very cute birthday cake, thanks to Val for picking it up.
Charles and I at the club.
Mary Evelyn, Ginger, me, Jennie, and Julie
Katie, Jennie, and Jack enjoying the birthday party.
Ginger and Warner at the party!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lesley!!! I am so happy you have made it so far! If things keep going so well, we might be next door neighbors in L&D!
Laura
Post a Comment