Saturday, March 15, 2008
34 Weeks
I am a little late posting my 34 week belly shots and giving an update on the babies. When we went to the doctor on Thursday the ultrasound showed that the babies were doing great. Bryant weighed in at 4.10 lbs and Lucy Kate at 6.1 lbs. They both gained about 1 pound in 2 weeks which is great! The doctor said that I could be off bed rest around the house, but take things slow. I was so excited that I went and had my hair highlighted and we went out and ate dinner that night. 11 weeks of bed rest is enough for anybody and prior to that I was on partial bed rest, so now I am somewhere between strict bed rest and partial bed rest. We go back to the doctor on Monday and I hope that we are getting closer to the arrival of Lucy Kate and Bryant. The doctor said that he will probable not let me go past 37 weeks, so we are looking at April 3rd!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment