It was going to be simple, paint the office which will soon be the nursery but it turned into more. I just figured since we were going to hire someone to do that why not go ahead and have a few other rooms painted. The kitchen, den, hall and the office are all having a face lift. From ceiling to floor and all the cabinets in the kitchen as well. It is looking great but I could go crazy at any given moment. I had planned on us moving to the Lodge during this process but Charles insisted that we stay here, big mistake! We are going crazy with all the mess and the babies are trapped in a very small area to stay out of the paint. Bryant and Lucy Kate follow the painter around the house and Lucy Kate says "hey Thomas" and Bryant is pointing and talking away just not sure exactly what he is saying. He is planning on finishing up next week and I am so excited. A few more touches and a few things to buy and it will be a nice facelift.
The office before, excuse the table of scrapbooking.
Pink is all the rage at our house with a little girl on the way!
The hallway
All the walls are painted a great philadelphia cream and the trim will be painted next.
I forgot to take pics of the kitchen before so I found this one that shows the color
Wall color is monroe bisque and the cabinets will soon be painted
Philadelphia cream in the den too and I am making it into two rooms. The dining room in the back and a sitting area in the front.

Heading into the kitchen
2 comments:
I don't know you are crazy especially having all those light colors when you are going to have 3kids under 3!!! LOL!!!! Oh and love how you hide your annoucement in the pictures...glad I already knew I might have not noticed!
yay!!! it's a girl!! love all the before and afters... be sure to post more when it's complete!
Post a Comment