Bryant and Lucy Kate are into everything these days and I just can't keep up. One new thing is the interest to venture off into rooms without adults and explore. They have been busy digging around in there room and apparently they were under the beds. This became apparent when Lucy Kate came running into the kitchen wanting me to get the sticky pad off her arm! I was so sad I did not have my camera handy because it was too funny.
They have runny noses again so I asked Lucy Kate to go in the bathroom and get some tissue. I noticed it was taking a little to long so I began to count.......1...2...3 and out she comes with the entire roll all in her arms. It was hilarious and she was so proud of herself.
Bryant and Lucy Kate are really talking so much and Lucy Kate repeats everything. The cutest thing is when she hears me call Charles and she runs down the hall yelling "Charles" Bryant is so interested in what everything is that I spend most of the day labeling things. I feel like I need a million post it notes to stick around the house.
Discipline is quite the job and we are trying our best. We count, go to time out and eventually the spoon comes out! When Lucy Kate gets in trouble for something she finds Bryant and gets him to do it for her. You tell her not to touch the garbage she grabs Bryant and puts his hand to the garbage can. Then she proceeds to tell him "no Bryant". She is very motherly and loves to tell him what to do.
They also love to look at my belly and they both say "Emma". We talk about it all the time and they give baby Emma kisses but I am not sure how much they are going to love her when she arrives.
1 comment:
I don't know how you are keeping up with TWO while pregnant! I'm sturggling to keep up with one! I do wonder how much he will like his baby sister when she gets here because he sure seems excited about her now. Guess we will both find out before too long!
Post a Comment