One thing about Clarksdale is that it has too many schools, making the decision on where to send your child very difficult. Bryant and Lucy Kate will be two in March so they will head off to Pre-3 next January. All the open houses are held in January so off we went to check them out. Lee Academy, PDS, St. Elizabeth, and St. Georges are all the schools that we have to pick from. They are all great and we are going to have the most difficult time choosing the perfect school for our precious angels. We are so blessed to have so many great schools, it just makes it hard!
2 comments:
Ya'll have pre 3 there? I know isn't it scary that they will start that soon! I am glad that we already made the choice. Laney will just join her brother at PDS here. I can't wait to put those cute little jumper uniforms on her! Where did our babies go!!
House is looking good but can only imagine living in that craziness with twins, UGH! Girl, I feel ya on the preschool chaos. We had about 4 on our list (that we could afford), and Pepper got into our first pick, thank goodness!!!!!! It was stressing me out too
Post a Comment