Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekend Project

I love a project and I have been wanting to make the laundry room a mudroom as well. I love the locker system that you see in pottery barn and Ballard designs so that is what we did. Charles great friend Jason (Lucy Kate loves him) came down for the weekend and built exactly what I wanted. It has storage on top, cubbies for each child, hooks to hang backpacks and jackets, and a big drawer to put shoes in! I love it and Charles has to finish the second coat of paint so I can move things back into the laundry/mudroom.
Before
Midway

2 comments:

laurawh said...

Ugg..I am jealous..that is exactly what I want! I am about to have a carpenter come in and re-do all the kids bedrooms closets and I am going to have to finally do that too..Just don't know where exactly I want to try to put it! I can tell you are nesting..LOL!

The Fab Five said...

oh you are going to love the cubbies! i love mine!