Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Never Know

The babies are very busy and I never know what to expect when I go in to get them from naps or clear them from a room they are not supposed to be in. Here are a few things from the past week....
After listening to Lucy Kate cry and cry, went in to get her and she had taken everything off the bottom half and was having a fit. The solution........
Duck tape and our first attempt at potty training. The potty training not so successful but we will try again later, but the duck tape was a great success.
Lucy Kate sleeps in the pak-n-play in the guest room for naps and I have tons of stuff in there from working on the house. Her bed was moved over and this is what I found when I got her up from her nap. She had pulled my arrangements all apart and I am pretty sure she snacked on a little bit of it.
Just enjoying a little piano time!
Not sure who was the guilty party, but Bryant seems to be the one obsessed with bathrooms! Two full rolls of toilet paper down the drain!

No comments: