Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Blogging World
I have been quite lazy today, as Emma and I have needed some down time. Charles kept Lucy Kate and Bryant entertained and I sat in the recliner and became lost in blogging world. I am really into the house since we are trying to get ready for the arrival of Emma in July. We are finished with the painting and I am having a kitchen table made! I am in the process of trying to find a chandelier and pick out drapes. The new den/dining room is great and I am taking my time to complete it so it is just right. Back to blogging world, I found so many blogs today that are dedicated to your home and full of great projects. I probable looked at 75 blogs that were so interesting and had great ideas for design, thrift shopping, home projects, and decorating. I am also trying to find bedding for Bryant and Lucy Kate as they will be moving to big beds in May. It is hard to find bedding for a unisex room that is appropriate. I can always go with white and do a great bed skirt and pillows but I am just not sure about white with two year olds. If you have any ideas for great sites with bedding let me know. I will post some of the great blogs that I found
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get lost in blogging world FAR too often now days, that is why I am giving up most of my internet time for Lent. We'll see how that goes, LOL!
I wanna do white for the girls too and thought oh gees, that will never work. A friend (that did white for her 2 year old) made a good point. At least with white you can bleach it when needed!
Cannot wait to see pics of the new rooms!!!!
Post a Comment