Monday, February 22, 2010

I think I am on the right track

I really have been putting a lot of thought and time into Bryant and Lucy Kate's new room. I will be moving them to twin beds May 1st and setting up the nursery for Emma! Since Bryant and Lucy Kate will continue to share a room I want to make it too cute but unisex. I have searched and searched and I think I have figured out some parts of the room. I found very inexpensive duvet covers in a light turquoise and I am going to mix some light linen fabrics and a brown cow print with it. The bed skirts and drapes are going to be the linen in a burlap color and some of the pillows and bench cushion will be the cow print. I have two ideas for the headboards, old doors in a cream color or upholstered headboards in a cream color. I also plan to take an old table and refinish it to use as the bench. I have never attepmped anything like this before so I am hoping for the best!

No comments: