Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Johnson Candy Shop

The party of all parties was planned, prepared, and well enjoyed by all. It was the most perfect day, we had a great turnout and the babies were in great moods! Jennie and I prepared all the food, the candy shop was set up, Julie helped me with the sign, the babies outfits and bibs were ready and the house looked great! With everyone help and such a great group of kids the party was such a success and I am so thankful that I was able to celebrate such a special occasion in such a big way. I don't have many pictures to share at this point because I did not take any. Will Jacks was at the party and he captured every detail, so I will soon get a slideshow from him and a link to all the pictures. We used the birthday party as the 12 month session and we also had family pictures taken that day. Jacki Morgan made the cakes and they were so cute! Bryant and Lucy Kate had no trouble gobbling up the cake, so much that I was scared they would be sick. Lucky us it did not effect them and they are probable wishing they had more cake. I will soon share more pics as soon as they are ready.
Yes, Vernita and Emily gave them a sucker! I almost had a heart attack
They are waiting on the cakes
So GOOOOOOOD!!
He really ate the whole thing
She is about to pop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!! Sounds like a super fun party. Lucy Kate's bow is beyond precious

Colton's Journey said...

Those are great photos. I can't wait to see the professional ones. I love the birthday donation. We did the same thing to or local child's life program at the hospital. Its so neat.