Lucy Kate has been pulling up on anything she can get her hands on and I captured a few cute pictures. The cutest thing is when she pulls up on the window seal and watches what is going on outside. She was constantly in the window watching Jason and Charles work on the deck and she watched the dogs all the time. Her other favorite spot is the chair that Kammy and Pops gave her for Christmas. She climbs up, stands in the chair and then plops down, it is the cutest thing.
2 comments:
That looks like Laney! She loves climbing in her brothers chair so guess what she is getting for her birthday!
That is really cute, getting sooo mobile!!!! Yes, those chairs are THE BEST. I tell all my Mommy friends, they are WELL worth the money spent. I love how easy the cover is the get off and wash and comes clean every time. I swear I might buy a slipcovered sofa next time, ha
Post a Comment