Monday, February 9, 2009

Our First Set of Wheels






Val and the boys gave Bryant and Lucy Kate a push buggy for there birthday, yes it is early but well worth it. She called to tell me about it this morning so I ran out and bought another one. It is an early Valentine's present (have to justify it to make myself feel better). They are too cute in them and Bryant gets so excited when he is riding beside Lucy Kate. Anna Sims came over to see us and we look forward to playing with her this summer. I see many fun summer days in the neighborhood riding in our little red cars.







3 comments:

laurawh said...

I will have to bring Laney's with us and we will have to cruise them around! I told ya they would love them! LOL at the hats but it was windy today! Love ya and see ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Awe, those cars are the best!!! Lucy Kate and Bryant look adorable in their little hats and matching outfits

maggie said...

Hi Leslie. I saw your link on Landon's site. A late congratulations on the twins. They are both beautiful babies. I know you and your husband are so proud of them. Take Care, Maggie Ellard