Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Day

Bryant and Lucy Kate will be turning one in a little over a month and they have never had sweets before. In preparation for the big day when they each get their very own cake we practiced last night. Val gave each of the babies a valentines cupcake and when I put it in front of them they dug right in. It was a huge mess but I think they are ready for the big day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they loved the cupcakes!! I can't believe they have grown up so much and I have yet to see them. We are counting down the days to Madelyn's party so we can finally get all the kids together in one place! How much fun!!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Man you are so brave! I bet the clean up was NOT fun!!

Valerie said...

They definitely look ready!