Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just Hanging Out

I realized I have not been taking as many pictures of the babies lately so I wanted to share a few. The days become so routine that you forget the fun stuff sometimes. Going from nap to meal to cleanup to playtime and so on the camera gets forgotten about. Anyways, I took a few pics and wanted to share these bundles of joy with you. We are about to be a year old and it seems as though we were just in that NICU wondering when we would get to take them home.
My Sweet Lucy Kate!
Look at those cute lips!
Bailey wanted to join in on the fun.
Enjoying breakfast with there favorite blueberry pancakes
He loves his bath and loves to play in the water when it is running.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks for adding my blog. I added yours too. I've been reading yours and enjoying looking at the pictures of your sweeties. They've come so far.