Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who Knew

Who knew that Bryant's favorite toy would be a yellow plastic spoon that goes to their learning kitchen. He has fallen in love with it and if you try to take it from him he gets very angry! I just had to video a short clip of it to show you all. All the toys santa brought them for Christmas and really this is his favorite thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing sooo hard!!!!!!! Just a little few into your life with twins, God Bless YOU! They are getting so big and more adorable every day

heather short said...

that is to cute!!! just priceless... He got it in the end!!! Way to go Bryant!!!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

Oh my goodness that was hilarious! I literally was laughing out loud!!! Tim was like what in the world are you laughing at?

KA said...

That is too funny! Rebekah is like that with the remote control, my cell phone, and any socks she can get her hands (and/or mouth) on!