We arrived in beautiful Colorado yesterday and it is so perfect! We flew into Denver and drove to Breckenridge, which was so beautiful. We were all a little nervous about the cabin because you never know if the Internet is showing you the real picture, but we were very pleased with our cabin. It is fairly new, has enough beds to sleep 12 people, pool table, hot tub, and it is at all different levels! It is so much fun and we feel so blessed to be on such a great vacation. It took us all a little while to get used to the change in altitude but we managed. The town is so cute and just looks like a fairy tale with all the beautiful snow. Ginger and I went to the grocery store to stock up and it was so strange to see people with snowboards in there grocery cart. We are heading out to the slopes today so I will let you know how it goes. I have never been so say a prayer that I come back in one piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment