We have planned and planned and the day has come, we are going on vacation without Bryant and Lucy Kate. Charles and I promised each other that once things were going great with Bryant we would do something for ourselves. We are leaving at 5AM in the morning heading to Colorado with our dear friends Chris and Ginger. We are going to Breckenridge and staying in a great cabin in the mountains. We have 3 days of skiing planned, great dinners, and spa treatment all waiting on us. All of this sounds great and I should be busting at the seems, not so much. I feel major anxiety about the whole situation and I really want to pack those sweet babies up and take them with me. I know they will be fine but I will miss them very much! Of course I have schedules and notes taped all over the house and have every minute of every day planned out on who is keeping them. The small army includes Kammy, Papa D, Aunt Emily, Vernita, Anna, and Nana. I am so thankful to have each of these people in our lives that are allowing us to go on this trip. Pray for our travels and our heavy hearts as we head out in the morning.
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure the babies will definitely be well taken care of. If anyone deserves a trip it's you. Have a safe trip :)
Awe, I will be thinking about you!!!! It is so hard to leave them, especially after all you guys have been through. You will have a blast, cannot wait to hear all about it
Post a Comment