Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a Delight!!

A weekend that we have all been looking forward to and planned over a month ago. I met up with Heather, Betsy, Andrea, and Lauranne at the Alluvian in Greenwood. We met that morning and headed over to the spa for massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. We had lunch at the spa and had the best time catching up with each other. After much needed pampering we went shopping downtown and then headed to the room to get ready for dinner. We enjoyed a great meal at Gardinas and of course talked our heads off. We are hoping to all get together for another a trip in September. I love these girls so much and I miss them so much!

Ready to be pampered!
Betsy and Lauranne
Betsy and I in pedicure heaven
All ready to head out to dinner
After dinner enjoying catching up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day and night, good for you!!!!!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

I bet you girls had a BLAST! There is nothing better than a day at the spa!!!I hope everyone was GREAT!!! Plus, when is Lauranne going to have a baby?? :)