Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emma Grace's Birthday Party

Emma Grace getting ready to blow out the candles


I love this little girl so much and I feel as though she is mine. I was with Heather from day one of her pregnancy and was able to spend so much time with Emma Grace when I lived in Cleveland. I try to be part of as many things as possible so I was honored to be part of her 7th birthday party. Heather was very brave and agreed to a spend the night party with 13 little girls (no she is not a gluten for punishment) she is an awesome mom. The Wizard of Oz was the theme and of course we dressed up. I picked the kids up from school and home we went to get ready for the girls to arrive. We got all the games ready, the cake was delivered, pizzas were ordered, and we changed into our costumes. Yes, you are ready correctly COSTUMES!! Only for Emma Grace would I dress up like a munchkin and listen to little girls squeal all night. Heather plans a great party and hopefully she will be helping me with the babies party soon!

The Good Witch (aka awesome mom)

We actually wore these outfits most of the night

The bad witch came and stole all the birthday gifts.

What a great looking cake.

2 comments:

heather short said...

You are to sweet to help me that night!!! It was so me that night! I had one girl have an accident in her sleeping bag and on my floor, one sleep walker, and one girl trying to get in everyone sleeping bag at 3:00 in the morning! Other than that, the girls were perfect... The playroom was cleaner than when the guest arrived, and I didn't even have to tell them to clean it up! I had so much fun, Emma Grace will never forget her 7th birthday! I love making memories with my kids that they will never forget! Thanks again for all your help!

Tim and Kristi Schaefer said...

You are a trooper! That looked like so much fun!! Did you take the babies? They must be very laid back because Aidan freaks out if he is not the CENTER of my attention...can we say SPOILED!