14 weeks
Here are the babies at 14 weeks! It is hard to believe that we have come this far and things are so much better. We have not had to go to the hospital anymore, which is a blessing in itself and we have had no trouble with Bryant's trach. I guess I took the whole nursing thing pretty well but I will gladly give it up as soon as we get the chance. We put a new type of trach in this week that will hopefully allow Bryant to move his head around better. He was always keeping his head turned to the right and the PT was concerned that his muscles on the right side would become shortened. I immediately took action and got this child a new trach ordered because we do not want him to have to deal with anymore issues. Once this trach comes out I hope we never even go to the doctor again. Enjoy the pics they are really starting to show there personalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment