When times are a little crazy and I am trying to tend to Bryant I usually will sit Lucy Kate down in her bouncy seat. While in the seat she screams until I get done with Bryant, she knows he is getting attention. One day I turned around and she was on her belly with her legs hanging off the end. She did this is like a minute and continues to cry and scream the whole time, of course I thought it was hilarious! I made her do it again and got some cute photos.
Being so sweet!
Starting to get a little upset
Starting the roll over and is now screaming
Mission accomplished and I am sure the neighbors can hear her
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I can't believe that she can actually turn over while she is in that thing. Madelyn would probably fall out if she tried that! Can't wait to see all of you next time we are home!
LOVE seeing Lucy Kate wear Ann Marie's little dresses! I am so glad we have someone to pass all these clothes along to!
I love the pic of her sweet little feet crossed. You should blow it up in black & white and frame it. So precious!
I can't wait to some and spend some time with these precious little ones...not just at the doctor's office!
Love yall!
Paige
Post a Comment