I have gotten a little behind in the blogging world and have some catching up to do. The babies were 13 weeks (3 months) last week and they are doing great! Lucy Kate is smiling all the time, rolling over, and starting to coo. Bryant smiles all the time, is holding his head up great, enjoys tummy time, and accidentally rolled over when I took my eyes off of him for a minute. They are such a blessing and I thank God everyday for giving me the chance to be a parent to these two wonderful babies. The babies are now 14 weeks and I will post pics as soon as I take them and today is also my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Papa D!). We are planning on getting together Friday night to do out for dinner. I also posted pics from my visit with Jennifer and Landon, they came about 2 weeks ago and brought dinner. They picked up Ginger and we had a great time visiting. They only live 45 minutes away but we never get to see each other, so it was a great treat.
13 weeks(3 months old)
Trying to figure out what I am doing to him
She really does smile!
Happy Birthday Papa D, we love you!
Me, Lucy Kate, Jennifer, Mack, Ginger, Landon and Bryant
1 comment:
LESLEY!!! I love the blog and keeping up with the twins progress! How are you going to pick from those professional shots!!! Those pics brought tears to my eyes!!! Take care! Holly Whaley
Post a Comment