![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The Best Day Ever!
Sunday was the best day yet! I had a wonderful baby shower and I received so many wonderful things. I am so grateful to my wonderful friends who hosted the shower and to all of those who came. Bryant and Lucy Kate got so many wonderful things and they will be so excited. I could not of ask for a better day and I was worn out from all the opening. Who new getting gifts for somebody else would be so much fun, way better than when I got married. The shower really made things feel so real and the nursery is so full. After the shower my mom, sister and cousin Kim came over and we put all the new baby stuff up in the nursery. I posted a slideshow below so enjoy! Thanks again to everyone who helped make this day so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment