Sunday, February 24, 2008

Belly Shots 31 Weeks

I am a little late posting my 31 week photos, but here they are!
I am growing so much and we are so excited about the soon arrival of Lucy Kate and Bryant.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aflowers said...

love love love the belly! You looked great at your shower and the whole thing was so nice! Thank you for including me in your special day! They will be here before you know it! We are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet them(well we can wait a few more weeks!) Have a great day!

abby

The Barnes said...

Hey Lesley, I found your blog and wanted to say that yall are in our prayers. Those precious babies will be here before you know it! It's great to be able to keep up with all the Clarksdale girls.

Ashleigh Barnes