Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Decorations

How I love to decorate for Christmas!! It is so exciting to get ready for this amazing time of year the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is amazing how much he loves us and what He has done for us and continues to do for us. I get so caught up in the decorations but never forget the true reason for the season. If I could I would put up even more trees and lights and stuff everywhere!


This is Bryant and Lucy Kate's tree, we had to put it up a little higher this year!


This is our funky tree in our big den. It has all bright colors and nothing traditional.




Our living room tree which is more traditional. I love to get all the ornaments out each year, all my hallmark ornaments have such special meaning.



Love, Love, Love my willow tree nativity scene

Not only do we wait for Santa to fill our stockings, but so do Hutch and Bailey

Charles' hunting tree

This ceramic tree is so special to me. My grandmother made it and I am so honored to have it and enjoy it each year.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Your house is so pretty & festive! Your twins are SO cute. I have a twin sister & we are both pregnant with our first babies - both boys. We are so excited! Next Christmas will be a blast :)

Bonnie