We are loving summer time and the pool was a must to kick off the summer and a trip to the lake. The babies went to the pool a little last year but they were way to young to enjoy it. This year they are riding in the turtle floats and they love to splash. Megan is my helper for the pool because I am not able to take them by myself, I would go crazy. Charles was able to go with us since it had rained, so they enjoyed splashing around with their daddy. We also tested out our camera to see if it really took underwater pics and it did, so I thought I would share some.
Fun Times at the Pool
Underwater shots!
We were lucky enough to go out to the lake with Lee, Farrah, Anna, and Abby (Charles' cousins). They are so sweet and so great with the babies. We rode around on the boat and Bryant and Lucy Kate helped drive the boat and got some sun. They napped at Lee and Farrah's house and we enjoyed watching the girls knee board.
First time to go to the lake
Driving the boat with Lee
Captain Bryant ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
2 comments:
Fun underwater shots!!!! Yes, we are LIVING at the pool this summer, sooo nice.
cute pics!!!
what kind of camera do you have that will do the underwater stuff???? mom needs one of those to take on the boat at the lake!
Post a Comment