Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Car Shopping with Kammy

My mom is quite a character! She calls me Monday as she is on her way to Batesville to buy a new vacuum cleaner (the exact one that I wanted) and she wanted the babies and I to go car shopping with her. She loves Hefner Motors outside of Batesville and she was going to stop by and look around. She starts out saying that she wanted to get something sporty and go smaller (she had a GMC Envoy) but this was not the case. We looked at the GMC Arcadia, ask a few questions and mom did a short test drive and that was all she needed. Remind you she had decided she was going to buy it without even driving it, so I encouraged her to at least do that. After the test drive I asked her if she wanted to look at something else or wait and go to Memphis to look and she said "no I think this will work and I would buy a GMC anyways". The deal was done and she was headed home in her new Arcadia. It is a great vehicle and the babies enjoyed a little time playing in it.

No comments: