Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 19th

I was able to blog that is was there birthday but to exhausted to do anything else. We just spent the day at home and waited for daddy to come home, so we could sing happy birthday and have cupcakes. They love cupcakes and again had no trouble eating all of it. As I went to bed that night I just could not believe they were actually a year old. I kept thinking it wasn't real since we had not had the party yet. Again, we thank God for Bryant and Lucy Kate each and every day. They bring so much joy to our lives and they are doing so well. God has really watched over these precious angels and we look forward to all the things He has in store for us.
"Happy Birthday To You"
Loving Some Sugar
Really he ate the whole thing
Off to the bath we go!

No comments: