The babies and I are heading out to Texas today with my parents and sister. We have planning this trip for awhile and now that it has arrived I am beginning to question myself. I think I could be crazy since they have trouble making the 2 1/2 trip to my grandmas! We are going to Tomball, TX where my aunt and uncle live and the trip is 560 miles, an estimated 9 1/2 hours. I am praying we make it in 12 hours at least. We will be back on the 1st and I will let everyone know how the trip turned out and post all of our Christmas pictures.
1 comment:
Yeah, you are a little crazy! But I guess I was too! We took an 8 week old to Destin! I think Jason could have killed me on the way down there! She screamed half the way! Anyway, hope ya'll have a good trip and can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment