Tuesday, November 11, 2008

God Is Great!

He is so excited to get his trache out!
We are making all the preparations to leave for Memphis this afternoon. We have gotten the routine down pretty good and this trip is going to be the best ever. The surgery that Bryant has tomorrow is to remove the trache and we will be staying the night for observation. Please PRAY that everything goes as planned. We have been so excited and counting down the days! Charles has to bring me back to reality and remind me that there is always the possibility that something could come out and things may not go as planned, he is so realistic and I am not. This road has been long and we are ready to close this chapter in our lives. Everyone has been so much help and we are thankful for family and friends that have helped us get through this. I will let everyone know as soon as possible how things are going.

4 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking about you guys!!!!!

Colton's Journey said...

I'm so excited for you! Please keep us posted~

The Barnes said...

Great news! You are all in our prayers.