Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a Mess



Everyone has told me not to try the bitter biscuits because it makes such a mess, but I just could not help myself! It was so cute and they loved them! Lucy Kate was screaming when she was done with hers because she wanted another one.

2 comments:

The Vickers Family said...

Surely they got messier than that!! Those are good for keeping them busy, though!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I am laughing so hard!!!! NO ONE told me NOT to try those, so I had to learn for myself. About 30 seconds into Pepper's first one, I was freaking!!!! Now, messes just don't matter anymore. Sometimes, I have to let her make a mess just to get 2 seconds to myself. Hope everything is going well for you guys. I love keeping up through your blog. I will let you know how my halfmarathon goes next month.