September 13th is a day that plays in my mind everyday of my life. It was hard to decide if I wanted to blog about it or not, but I decided to, considering it is one of the most important things that Charles and I have ever gone through. Two years ago on this very day we had our first set of twins, Avery and Bryant. They arrived too early and God took them to be his precious angels. This is something I deal with on a daily basis and have so many emotions about, but God has helped me become such a stronger person and has blessed us in so many ways since this. For the past 2 years I have the flowers placed at the alter at our church in memory of Avery and Bryant and this year I wanted the flowers to be a little different. As any church everyone gets comfortable with the same things, so I changed it up a little. Instead of putting flowers in the urn, we placed a mirror on top and did 4 individual vases with flowers. It was beautiful and everyone loved it. God has so many plans for each of us and when you have to endure pain and suffering it is hard not to question what the plan is, but Charles and I know that this very day was part of everything He has given us and will light the way to so many more things He has planned for us.
The picture is a little blurry, but it shows how it was set up.
The flowers in memory of Avery and Bryant.
2 comments:
You know you have been in my thoughts and prayers! The flowers are beautiful and so sweet of you to do that for those precious angels.
Laura
You never need to feel funny about expressing how painful your loss was and is. Those who are your friends want you to be honest. I think the flowers were absolutely perfect!!
katie
Post a Comment