Last week Will came back to our house to take the babies 6 month pictures. We ventured out to the church and took photos in the dedication gowns and we also went to Lula. We me up with Charles and took some pictures in the cotton field and we even took some on a gravel road! He is such a wonderful photographer and we have loved everything he has done. We finished up the 4 hour photo session at the house with photos on the couch. The babies did great and the pictures are perfect. Enjoy the slideshow!!
7 comments:
Those are awesome. The cotton field is my favorite!!
Hey Leslie and Charles! I found your blog through Kathy's blog. I am going to put a link on my page so I can keep up with you guys! :) I will be glad to get more frequent updates!
Love,
Katherine
I'm in love with the photos!!! You are going to have a very hard time picking which one's to buy!! Get the checkbook ready!! I had so much fun bonding with the babies this weekend, and of course seeing you... You are a great mom!!!
So cute!! Love them! So good to see you and those sweet babies! Just love them! I really need to update my blog!
Laura
The pics are beautiful! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing
The pictures are great! He does such a wonderful job! I can't believe how big those babies are getting!! Hope to see you soon.
Those are so great! How do you pick which ones to get?! You should just make a book with them all!!!!! I have so enjoyed catching up with you and Charles and your beautiful babies on your blog. By the way, this is Anna that worked for Heather one summer at Posh.
Post a Comment