It is a constant thing to keep two babies entertained, so I am always looking for new ideas. I was reading a parents magazine and it had ideas for twins and the one I liked the most was baby circuit training. You just set up stations in a circle and move the babies along as they become tired of a station. It is working out for us and really allows me to interact with Lucy Kate and Bryant separately, I feel like I can spend more time with one baby. The pictures are so cute and Charles said it looks like baby boot camp!
They love all the fun play stations
Here is a shot of the circuit training center!
They can spend time in the bouncy seat, the tummy spin,
and on the boppy learning body parts.
Here is the activity center, swing, and tummy time mat. This works out so well for us and really wears the babies out for their morning naps.
2 comments:
You crack me up with your baby bootcamp! Laney needs to come over to join. Poor thing she either gets put in the exersaucer, floor with toys or the bumbo seat. And it is never as organized.
Hope to see ya'll soon!
laura
You're so good : )
Post a Comment