Bryant and Lucy Kate are 6 weeks old and they are growing so fast! Bryant weighs 7 pounds and 3 ounces and Lucy Kate weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces. They are eating well and Bryant is adjusting to his trach very well. We thank God everyday for these wonderful blessings in our lives.
3 comments:
They are so precious!!! I can't wait to come and see them again! I'm glad you are home- Emma Grace can't wait to see the babies.. She runs in the room to tell me that she just said a prayer for baby Bryant.. This has become almost an every hour thing.. We will get there soon, I promise!
The Shorts love you guys.
I love all the new pics! They both look so good and I am so glad you guys are home. We will keep praying for you and your precious family. I can't wait to see you!! Love you!
Andrea
They are sooo sweet. I love the little gowns! be glad charles will let them wear them. Brian would have killed me. I am going to come and see you soon. Just waiting till we are all clear of any kind of virus!! Love ya - landon
Post a Comment