Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pretty Busy Day

Today marks 33 weeks and the twins are doing great! We had our weekly Thursday appointment and the ultrasound went great. Dr. Homsi is so proud that I have made it this long. He said if I make it to 34 weeks we can lighten up on the bed rest and I can actually do some things around the house. 37 weeks will be about the limit he will let me go if I make it to that long and then the babies will be here. A few photos below to show how big this belly is getting.







I got a big mom vehicle today, and no it is not a mini van. Charles and I have been talking about getting a larger vehicle since we will have two new additions to the family. We have looked at quite a few things and we finally got what we wanted today. I got the Infiniti QX 56 and I LOVE IT!!! It fits in the garage perfectly and Charles has it all set up where I want hit anything when I pull the big bus in the garage.



Once we got home Val, Jennie, and Julie came by to visit and see the new car. These girls have been great and have helped me out so much. Mary Evelyn and Ginger came over as well and went through and organized the nursery. I am so grateful to them for all they have done. Things are finally coming together. All the paintings are finished, the long awaited fabric arrived and the curtains are being made, and I bought the fabric for the side table. It is so exciting and it should all be finished by the end of next week.

1 comment:

paige&randy said...

Well Lesley, you're now an official member of the "grocery gettin', baby haulin' mom-mobile club! No more bugs or sporty cars for you for at least 18 years! I am glad you decided on the QX56. I LOVE mine, and when this one wears out I'll get another one! I can't wait to see you and Charles all loaded up in it with those precious babies in the backseat! I love you both!