Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun in the snow

WE had so much fun today and all I got to do was watch. Charles and I slept in and as soon as we got up the Agostinellis were already out building a snowman. Mary Evelyn and Sam came over to help out and I stepped out to take a few photos in the snow. Later on everyone headed to the levee, if you live in the delta this is a must for all kids. Charles and I went, the Agostinellis, Mary Evelyn and Same, and the Livelys. We had a great time and I was able to take a lot of great pictures from the truck.  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie! You look so different from the last time I saw you! You look great though. I can't wait to meet your precious babies and my prayers will be with you over the next couple of weeks.

Take care!
Haley