Unbelievable that my children started school January 31, 2011 at PDS in Clarksdale. We have been talking about it so much and they really needed this since they have always been at home. Interaction with other kids and routine is just what they needed. We are so blessed to have Mrs. Mona and Mrs. Teressa as their teachers. I know all parents feel the same way when they drop there kids off for the first time at school, "how could it be that they are old enough for this." I seriously had tears when I had to leave and could not wait to get back to pick them up.
Good Morning Sunshines! Lets get ready for school
On our way
We were able to go in with them to check it all out
Here they go, my little babies are going to school
Bryant jumped right in and never looked back
The classroom
Charles and I stayed for about 15 minutes and then Mrs Mona told us it was time to go. I just did not want to walk out that door. I just want to know what they are doing every minute of every day and all that they are learing. To be at this point is such a blessing and we are so thankful each and every day.
Charles and I stayed for about 15 minutes and then Mrs Mona told us it was time to go. I just did not want to walk out that door. I just want to know what they are doing every minute of every day and all that they are learing. To be at this point is such a blessing and we are so thankful each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment