This post is really for me to try and keep up with some of the things they do and say. You think you want forget some of the cute things they do, but reality is you will forget by the time your head hits the pillow. Lucy Kate talks a lot more than Bryant so most things are about her, but he is too cute and hilarious as well.
On the way home, kicked back watching diggity dog (aka Mickey mouse clubhouse)
I ran into a store the other day and bought a dress. I ran out to the car and set the bag in front of Lucy Kate and ran in to grab something. When I came back to the car she said "look what I got momma" She had managed to hook her foot in the handle of the bag, take out all the tissue paper and had the dress draped over her like a blanket. She cuddled it all the way home!
Some other things she has said lately...............
Me: Lucy Kate what did you learn about at bible study today?
LK: Jesus
Me: What about Him?
LK: He is upstairs taking a bath
Me: yelling at my children about something LK: Mom please do not yell is sares me (scares me)
Lucy Kate stands up in the bathtub and shouts "I am the boss" Me: I don't think so little girl. Your daddy and I are the bosses. LK: No momma daddy is not the boss
Me: Where does milk come from? LK: Your car!
Just made me laugh because all she sees is me unloading groceries and it does come from the car.
Bryant stood in the yard yesterday and watched the Agostinelli family leave for soccer practice. He continued to wave and say Bye Bye Luke, Bye Bye Rut, Bye Bye Val over and over. It was so pitiful and too cute!
The twins and I are at wal-mart at the far end of the store.
LK: I need to potty
Me: Are you for real Lucy Kate
LK: Yes mom I am for real, now!
LK: "Mom what are you doing?"
Me: "Cooking breakfast"
LK: "I am watching Mickey Mouse let me know when its ready"
2 comments:
LOVE IT!
I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. Jesus taking a bath is my favorite!
Post a Comment