Friday, August 27, 2010

One of those weeks

This is Bailey our 11 year old basset hound, he was our first child. He does not get quite as much attention anymore and he is pretty grumpy but we still love him. He gets up with me in the mornings and I was trying to give him some love when I noticed I could not see his eye balls. Freaked and woke Charles up to check it out. The red part at the bottom of his eyes was stuck over the actual eye. Had to wait until 8 to call the vet and took him about an hour after that. His eyes remained this way most of the day. Not sure what the problem really was but came home with a very expensive "doggy bag" of meds! This was the start to an interesting week!






I know all children are curious and explore evereything but that doesn't mean it want make you crazy! I had been to the store and as I was trying to get things put away they snuck off with the gold bond powder. I realized they were both missing in action, which is never a good sign. I found them on my bed covered in the powder. I screamed like a crazy women, then just began laughing, grabbed the vaccum and began to vaccum them off. They thought this was hilarious!



The same day I walk in to get Lucy Kate from her nap and she has been coloring on my walls and all over the pak n play, but not with colors. She took her pull up off during nap time and used the contents to make her own master piece. I just started yelling and crying and took her straight to the tub. Unbelievable, she has never done anything like this and I was in shock. After 45 minutes of cleaning this up I was burn out!


No comments: