I just love when my aunt Dale and Uncle Sonny come to visit, wish they lived closer! Aunt Dale just completed radiation and we could not wait to celebrate. Emily painted this great sign "Kudos to your TaTas" and we had "boob"cake! Complete with pink and white balloons and a home cooked meal. It was a short visit but the kids had so much fun and we enjoyed every minute of it.
1 comment:
Dear Johnsons,
I just wanted to let you know we love your Aunt Dale & Uncle Sonny too. But to us they are just Dale & Henry. We met them several years ago at church and just felt like we have known them for years. I love the Tatas cake it is really cute! We are very excited that Dale has completed her radiation. And Henry, well Henry is the kind of person I could call at 3am if I'm stuck in a tree and Henry would not even ask me why I'm stuck in a tree at 3am, but would figure out some way to get me down. We have also prayed for your babies over the years and it is great to see pictures of them. They are adorable.
Good night and God bless.
Susan
Post a Comment