............without a trip to the hospital for contractions. I have been having contractions since 29 weeks and it has been fine. Just a little extra rest and monitoring to make sure they do not have a pattern. Friday evening I was not feeling well and after two hours of contractions that were painful I decided to call the doctor. It was around 10:30 and he wanted us to head to the hospital. After Vernita arrived at the house to stay with the babies until my dad could get there we left for the hospital. We checked in around 12:30 and they started IV fluids, put me on the monitor and checked everything out. I was not feeling them as strong but still having lots of contractions. I just prayed that no magnesium would be needed. If you have ever had it you understand why it is such a fear. After an hour of monitoring Dr. Homesi decided meds were needed to stop the contractions. Just a shot and meds by mouth and the contractions slowed down. We were moved to a room around 4AM and got two hours of sleep. Dr. Homesi decided to send me home on partial bed rest and oral meds to keep the contractions calm. I was so happy to know we were going home and I was so ready to see Bryant and Lucy Kate.
I am 33 weeks pregnant today and I know I can make it a little longer. It is in God's hands and I know that Emma will be fine. A few more weeks would be great but things would work out if she decided to make her entrance in the next few days. I have everything all ready for the hospital and hopefully things situated for Lucy Kate and Bryant. Please keep us in your prayers.
6 comments:
Praying for you and you better keep that sweet baby in at least until I am back from the beach! You can do bed rest with them with some help! If ya need anything just let me know!
Love ya!
Praying for Baby Emma and for all of you. If I can do anything PLEASE let me know. I know i'm not close but please let me know!
Bless your heart Lesley! I am thinking about you and praying for you and your whole family. We can't wait to meet little Emma, but hopefully she won't be ready to meet us for a few more weeks! Call me if you need anything. Love you!
Thinking of you and Emma!!!!!! May God have his gentle arms around you
we are praying for ya'll!! Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Love yall!
Prayers for you and baby Emma! I hope she will wait a little longer. Get lots of rest- well as much rest as the twins will allow!
Post a Comment