Multi tasking is something I used to be very good at, but I seem to be loosing my touch! I was feeding the babies lunch and started making cranberry crunch muffin tops to freeze, they were finished, the muffins were cooking and my stomach began to rumble. I attempted to start fixing my lunch and I heard glass shatter at my feet. It was a lemonade picture in a million pieces shattered all over the kitchen floor. I was trying to grab my shoeless children and put them somewhere, best spot the pak-n-play. I got it cleaned up and the muffin tops out of the oven (without burning them). A little after two I finally sat down to eat lunch and Lucy Kate walks up with her mouth wide open, she ate most of it. Bryant found a pile of puke on the rug and put his hand in out and waved at me. My house is so clean but Bailey must of left this little present before he went out this morning and leave it to the kids to find it. Nap time could not have come soon enough!
This was the result of me trying to multi task with two children running around
The muffin tops were saved
Trapped until the mess was cleaned up
No comments:
Post a Comment