I decided to go back to work, I know sounds crazy! I was thinking about going back after Christmas but my old job called and they needed someone now, so I started yesterday. I am only working part-time and I set my hours, my boss is great and it gives me the
opportunity to get out of the house.
Vernita is able to keep the babies so there are no changes for them. I am so thankful I am able to do this and hopefully the guilt feeling will go away soon. Just wanted everyone to know I had joined the working force again!
2 comments:
Thats awesome you can go back to your old job...and the babies are in great care. I know that you're missing them but enjoying that time away as well. I'm praying that you had a good first day back!
That's GREAT Lesley! I plan on going back to work for the next school year. We'll see. I really miss teaching. You have nothing to feel guilty about. Good luck and take care.
Post a Comment