The weekend was a lot of fun as we celebrated with family and friends. Charles and I were able to go out to the lake Friday evening and hang out with friends. Saturday morning we went to Lula to swim and eat with family. It was so nice to have everyone together and the babies had a great time getting so much attention. Later in the afternoon we headed over to the lake to Blake and Michael's house, they are so much fun! They had the slides out for the kids and tons of food for everyone. I love were we live and all the great people. We were out past the babies normal bedtime but not late enough for fireworks, maybe next year.
The kids had a great time swimming and as you can see Bryant loves his Pappy
The little kids went crazy over Lucy Kate and Bryant. They wanted to walk them and push them around in there cars all evening. It was perfect and I enjoyed the help.
Paige and I at the lake
I love this man so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment