I have not had the opportunity to blog much so I wanted to back blog. We did celebrate father's day and I had to share the cute pictures. The babies woke daddy up with breakfast and presents. Bryant and Lucy Kate gave Charles a sweet book about dads and I gave him a hunting camera that he wanted. He is so easy to buy for because he always "needs" some hunting gadget! We went to church in Lula to be with Charles' family, had lunch and did some swimming. We were also able to visit with my dad and have supper. A great day with all the men we love so much and remembering those that we have lost.
Good Morning Daddy we have food and gifts!
Father's Day in Lula
Sweet Anne Marie cooling off in the pool
Bryant loves the water and will put his face in every chance he gets.
He is going to be a little fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment