I just completed a bunch of new post that I have been behind on. I wanted to get caught up before I started on the beach trip. We left Saturday morning at 8:40 and arrived at our condo at 7:00 P.m. Yes it took for ever because we stopped and ate for an hour and also stopped to do a little shopping at the Watermelon Patch (shoes of course) and a few gas station stops. The babies were PERFECT and I could not have been happier with them! The whole trip has been great for them, they love the beach and the water so much. I have taken tons of pictures and I will work on posting them first chance I get.
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time at the beach!! It will be an amazing time. Relax as best you can and enjoy yourself also. I am getting ready for your next visit....don't forget you said you would try to come.
Aunt Dale
Post a Comment