Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too Cute!



Charles and I went it to check on the babies as we do every night and they are always in the craziest sleeping positions. When have had some problems with Lucy Kate putting her legs through the rails on the bed and she wakes up crying because she is stuck. Well when we walked in we both had to run out because we were laughing so hard. She had her legs through the rails but she was sleeping so good she didn't mind at all. We moved her and made her a little more comfortable, but of course we had to take pictures first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute and hilarious!!!!

The Fab Five said...

soooooooooooo sweet

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

It was so good to see you in Target. I absolutely can not believe that your babies are so big. They are too cute. I know it is something new every day. I really did not believe it when people told me that, but now that Matti Grace is crawling and INTO EVERYTHING, I belive it....LOL. I am so glad that I can keep up with you this way. It is just hard to believe that we are all married with kids...LOL.

Love Ya,

Charli

Valerie said...

Cute!